Great Outdoors Experiential School Goals
1. To develop the competencies in our 21st Century learners so that they are able to effectively collaborate, communicate, and think critically to creatively and innovatively problem solve as a global citizen.
2. To continue to formalize and communicate the flow, organization, and content of outdoor/experiential/field study educational programming at GHES.
3. To continue to provide and share digitally the educational experiences that the community desires for their students.
4. To continue to provide a quality education delivered by knowledgeable educators and curriculum specialists using state of the art equipment in an optimal environment.
5. To continue to provide and share digitally authentic learning opportunities to support and enhance our curriculum.
6. To engage our community by communicating our needs & enlisting their support.